1. Preheat oven to 475' F
2. Pour 2 tbsp of your olive oil into a cast iron skillet (you can use a large baking dish if you don't have cast iron).
3. Add your halved brussel sprouts and garlic cloves. Sprinkle half of your almond meal over the veggies.
4. Toss all of this together with some freshly ground salt and pepper.
5. Now add your skinless chicken breasts. Move around the brussel sprouts to make sure the chicken is sitting at the bottom.
6. Add water to the skillet - just enough to cover the whole bottom of the pan. This helps keep the brussel sprouts from burning or drying out. You can forego it, if you'd like them to be extra crunchy.
7. Drizzle the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil over all the ingredients.
8. Sprinkle the leftover 1/4 cup almond meal to coat the chicken as well as the brussel sprouts.
9. Add the rosemary, basil and more salt and pepper if you'd like.
10. Finish off with the blanched almonds sprinkled all around and place the lemon slices over the chicken and veggies.
11. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
12. Turn down heat to 375' and cook for another 20 minutes or until brussel sprouts have a golden brown color and chicken is cooked through (165' F).
13. Remove from oven and serve over quinoa or wild rice.