(makes 2 dozen)
3/4 cup Earth Balance butter or regular unsalted butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups BTOF Organic Almond Meal (blanched, roasted, or natural)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 cups oats
1. In a medium size bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; slowly add this to creamed mixture. Add in oats and gently stir.
3. Refrigerate mixture for about 15 minutes while preheating oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place on greased cooking sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in oven. Let cookies sit about 5 minutes before placing them on cooling sheet or rack to cool completely.
6. Enjoy with a glass of almond milk!